Awards and accreditations
At the Albyn Group, we are always striving to deliver great service to our customers. We are thrilled our goals and achievements have been recognised across the UK through the various awards we have won and have been nominated for.
We’re delighted to announce that Highland Residential has been shortlisted in three categories for The Negotiator Awards: Single Branch Estate Agency of the Year (UK) and Single Branch Lettings Agency of the Year (UK). The awards will take place on Friday 29th November in London.
We wish our colleagues in Highland Residential the best of luck!
- Albyn Housing Society won Affordable Housing Development of the Year for the Drovers Square, Ardgay development - The Herald Property Awards
- Albyn Housing Society nominated at AbilityNet Tech4Good Awards 2019 – Connected Society Award
- Highland Residential won Residential Lettings Team of the Year 2019 – The Herald Property Award
- Highland Residential nominated for Single Branch Estate Agency of the Year – The Negotiator Awards
- Holyrood Connect ICT Awards 2018 -
- Highland Residential nominated for Best Agency in Scotland – The Negotiator Awards
- Housing Services Assistant, Rhona Matthew won ‘Young Achiever of the Year’ - CIH Scotland Awards
- Albyn Housing Society won Housing Team of the Year for our work on reducing time between tenancies – CIH Scotland Awards
- Lucy Fraser, Head of Innovation, included in the inaugural Inside Housing Tech Leaders list
- Albyn Housing Society nominated at CIH Scotland Excellence Awards- Excellence in Housing Innovation
- Albyn Housing Society nominated for Digital Health and Care Award; Connect Data Insight Award - Holyrood Connect ICT Awards
- Albyn Housing Society nominated for Innovative Collaboration Award - Scotland's Life Sciences Awards
- Highland Residential won Residential Sales Team of the Year 2018 – The Herald Property Awards
- Saltire Award for Innovation in Housing
- TPAS Scotland, National Good Practice Awards - Best practice in involving Customers Award
Albyn Housing Society was awarded Silver accreditation for excellence in customer participation and engagement by the Tenant Participation Advisory Service (TPAS) Scotland in 2017. The process included an in-depth assessment of our tenant participation strategy, meeting with the Milton-Albyn Forum and meetings with tenants and staff to assess Albyn's performance across the ten standards. These include providing good information to tenants and having effective involvement structures.
Achieving the accreditation award provides recognition for the hard work carried out by our tenant representatives and staff. We would like to thank all those who took part.
Coronavirus Update (January 2021): Update on Services to Tenants
Due to the latest Scottish government guidance moving the mainland into COVID-19 Protection Level 4, we are updating you on changes to our services. In…